We build next generation applications that will revolutionize the way we interact with our digital space
We say our world is not square, and yet, we build our world in squares.
- 51st Best Designer in Technology in 2013 by Business Insider
- Lead designer for the Sam's Club Android app, Bud Light's first touchscreen site, Joinred.com in 2008, which was lauded by Bono
- Optimized the 7-Eleven.com interior pages and restructured the Fedex Office Workstation login process that's currently being used nationwide
Co-founder / VP of Research & Biz Dev
Using his intelligence training from U.S. Army, he will seek out and gather relevant insights regarding latest technologies and help the company identify potential strategic partners, improve existing products, and build new products.
He is @surflightroy on Twitter.
- Aided in the development of Firefox 1.0 & 1.5
- Aided in the development of Ushahidi 1.0 for iOS – an open source software for information collection and visualization, designed to lower the barriers for individuals to share their stories, even when they are in remote parts of the world.
- 4+ years of experience as an all source analyst at U.S. Army with top secret security clearance
Co-Founder / CTO
With his 10 years of development experience in the trenches as well as leadership experience, Rob has a radically different perspective on integrating technology with design. It’s this experience that is the driving force behind the technology of gesture-based application design at Gestures, Inc.
Currently Manager of Retail Mobility at the Fossil Group (http://www.fossilgroup.com)
Previously worked on a number of projects for Fortune 500 companies including Pepsi, Bud Light and American Airlines, winning gold on several campaigns at Web Awards (http://www.webaward.org/)
Unique ability to bridge the gap between non-technical and technical people
Social & Public Relations Manager
With his knowledge of company branding, media outreach,and marketing strategies, he will help grow GESTURES into arecognizable company. He’s also our facebook and twitter wiz who handle our social communications with our fans.
He is @Robalexander88 on Twitter.
- Developed two national PR campaigns for major healthcare companies (Aegis Therapies and Aseracare Hospice)
- Coordinated media events involving two Olympic Gold Medalists: Jessica Hardy & Steven Holcomb
- Handling social media and blog content development for healthcare leader Golden Living and its several brands
iPhoneographer / GESTURES Street Team
Austin sees the future of mobile photography in GESTURES Camera. As a part of the GESTURES Street Team, he will be traveling around the world and exploring every street he encounters to capture beautiful moments in life with GESTURES Camera and share them with us.
Let my work speak for itself: "An iPhonegraphy Collection by Aus Sabado"